Indian Lake "Moon-set"

Indian Lake "Moon-set"
The moon was setting over the south shore last month.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Four Abstracts, Indian Lake

The weather has turned, again, this time pointing towards Spring. Wonderful day here on Indian Lake, and the sunset was spectacular, again.
We spent the day gardening and I spent the late afternoon making images of the water, the sky, and the sunset. Kathy was on grandson-sitting duty  and I was alone with the setting sun.The whole southwestern shore turned orange, and a peace settles in over the lake. Once again I felt my connection to the earth. Once again I felt the universe tugging at my soul. I told Kathy later, "Spread my ashes here please."
Jan Armor

8 Indian Trail N.

Wakefield, RI 02879
401.783.8232 cell-441.5517
The Blog ------







Posted via email from Jan Armor's posterous

No comments: