Indian Lake "Moon-set"

Indian Lake "Moon-set"
The moon was setting over the south shore last month.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

faded photographs

Rain, rain, rain... so much of a good thing. Almost up to the pier. I'm worried that it may float away...
Anyway, confined here to the computer, and surfing through my collections as I sometimes do, I came across a faded shot, purposely out of focus shot done at the beach. This image led to thoughts of the the beaches on Long Beach Island, so long ago. That led to thoughts of Victoria Wright, my Scottich aunt who frequently took me under her wing, and kept me on the straight and narrow. We're celebrating her 95th birthday in May. What could be better on this rainy day then posting some pictures that remind me of my dear Aunt Vic from times long long ago.

Jan Armor
401.783.8232

The Website........................
http://www.armorphoto.com
click on "recent photographs" to them

The Blog, a new picture (almost) everyday...
http://janthephotoman.posterous.com/

Posted via email from Jan Armor's Fine Art Photos

No comments: