Indian Lake "Moon-set"

Indian Lake "Moon-set"
The moon was setting over the south shore last month.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Occupy Providence

13013

Lightroom  for Facebook

Kathy and I did a little walk about Providence yesterday. Shot 150+ images as we played tourist. Random… anything that caught my eye including a few Occupy Providence. When we got home I edited, rated, and processed them in Lightroom. What a program! I swear, every time I use Lightroom I am amazed at what I can do with it. For sure, it has changed my workflow and improved my photography. Here's the "3 star" shots I chose. (Ditched the one stars, saved the twos and wished for fives but found none.) Set images to some free music and created a very short movie (1 minute +) in Final Cut.  Take a look!

My Lightroom class at Newport Art Museum begins on Feb 16th… discount for early registration. Please spread the word. 

Happy New Year to all!
Jan Armor

Posted via email from Jan Armor's Fine Art Photographs

No comments: