Indian Lake "Moon-set"

Indian Lake "Moon-set"
The moon was setting over the south shore last month.

Monday, December 12, 2011

The fall of the light

The fall of the light across Bristol Harbor, at just the right time, both hourly and seasonally, made this pretty little dory a nice photograph. I had shot the boat several times before but it all came together this one Sunday morning when the photo gods smiled down on me. Light, weather, time of day, wind, and flag were in concert as the dory swung on its anchor.  Back home,  in Adobe Lightroom, I edited the 15-20 images and processed the few I liked the best. Here's several from the shoot. Every time I use Lightroom, I wonder how I ever lived without it.  *My next class on Lightroom begins on February 16th at the Newport Art Museum.

Jan Armor
A Picture (almost) every day on my blog: http://janthephotoman.posterous.com/

Posted via email from Jan Armor's Fine Art Photographs

No comments: