Indian Lake "Moon-set"

Indian Lake "Moon-set"
The moon was setting over the south shore last month.

Friday, January 28, 2011

You just never know...

One of the things that I love about street shooting is, "you just never know" what you will see, what little performance will happen, and then, in an instant, disappear. Have your camera ready! While walking down a non-descript side street in Rome, I happened to gaze into the window of a shop that specialized in garden sculpture. As I took in the space, an elderly gent appeared out from behind the life size sculpture of some Greek god. As this little drama unfolded, I sensed there was something strange about this scene, not exactly sure what. I raised the camera and shot. Later, I realized there was an amazing resemblance between the elderly worker and that stone god. I'm left wondering, was he the model for this sculpture???? Maybe...

Original

the model

Travel virtually with Jan to Rome and Sicily:
http://janarmor.photoshelter.com/gallery/Glimpses-of-Italy/G0000lVp6swfFNss

Jan

Posted via email from Jan Armor's Fine Art Photographs

No comments: