Indian Lake "Moon-set"

Indian Lake "Moon-set"
The moon was setting over the south shore last month.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sycamores

The Sycamores at URI

I was out early in a light snow fall, hoping to find something new to photograph. The light was flatter than a pancake, and the snow would come and go. We rode over to the golf course on Rt 138, a place where I've wanted to shoot, but I wasn't inspired for some reason. So we turned around and ended up at that sycamore tree line I've had my eye on, along the back road at URI. When the snow blew hard it obscured the background some, and I liked how the tree branches separated and the curves were accentuated by the light snow on them. Not a bad shoot. I'll be showing selected images at the OLLI Tree Walk on March 28th. I have others around the quad from The Blizzard of January, 2011, that should make the cut.


More>> http://jandarmor.zenfolio.com/sycamore/slideshow

Posted via email from Jan Armor's Fine Art Photographs

No comments: