Indian Lake "Moon-set"

Indian Lake "Moon-set"
The moon was setting over the south shore last month.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Noise at ISO 800

NOISE...Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it. I think it works pretty well here, turning the (4 seconds at f/7, hand-held) over saturated, noisy exposure into a George Seurat-like pointillistic masterpiece. Hoho... I wish.

This Waterfire safari has given me many images I never would have taken, and plenty of stuff to work on in the days to come. I've received some good suggestions from a few of you. I'll share condensed group comments on the our Waterfire Safari in another email. I think there's lots of room for improvement.

BTW, I am sending selected images to Waterfire HQ very soon. Get yours posted please.


Jan Armor
janthephotoman@gmail.com
8 Indian Trail North
Wakefield, RI 02879
401.783.8232

The Website........................
http://www.armorphoto.com
click on "recent photographs" to see them

The Blog, a new picture (almost) every day...
http://janthephotoman.posterous.com/

Posted via email from The Waterfire Safari

No comments: