Indian Lake "Moon-set"

Indian Lake "Moon-set"
The moon was setting over the south shore last month.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

floating in an abstract painting

Yesterday morning I took Popeye out for a row around the cove at 6 AM. Brought the cameras. It was a still day. Our flag didn't stir. I was totally alone, immersed in the quiet of the lake, floating in the light. The clouds and the water were one. Every dip of my oar left a line of blue ripples that gently rolled across the reflections in soft waves. Lines of what I assume was tree pollen made crazy abstract patterns that led off into the horizon, in my camera, to infinity. Oars at rest, I let the little boat spinning slowly, absorbing the beauty.

Jan Armor
janthephotoman@gmail.com
8 Indian Trail North
Wakefield, RI 02879
401.783.8232

The Website........................
http://www.armorphoto.com
click on "recent photographs" to see them

The Blog, a new picture (almost) every day...
http://janthephotoman.posterous.com/

Posted via email from Jan Armor's Fine Art Photos

No comments: