Indian Lake "Moon-set"

Indian Lake "Moon-set"
The moon was setting over the south shore last month.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

The trip to Patagonia


I'm reliving the trip. Someone once said that when you travel to a place you do it three times; first, prior to the trip you research it, second, you go there, and third, you remember through words and pictures. It has been a month and I am reliving it. I've made an extensive DVD for our dinner party, so I can torture our guests. I posted the photos on the web (see my links), and now I'm blogging it. "Man With The Umbrella" is a print I entered in the Portsmouth Arts Guild show, and one that will go up in our personal gallery. We were on the roof of the Overseas Adventure Travel HQ in Buenos Aires, chatting and looking at the scenery. My muse spotted him  and I had just a second to compose this.  Actually, it composed itself. BA is an interesting city, and we had a great time street shooting our hearts out. 

No comments: